ABOUT THIS ROLE
CAI protects some of the world’s most recognized people, companies and brands. Our Protective Service Agents (PSA) provide armed, discreet, low profile protective services while ensuring the safety and security of our clients. Assignments range from protective services to corporate security, including workplace violence and reduction in force, to events, and law enforcement related projects. Our agents are motivated teams players with the highest level of professionalism, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with a variety of people. Individuals with prior law enforcement, military experience or completion of a recognized EP school are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Candidates must possess a valid CCW and BSIS licenses. LEOSA/HR218 preferred.
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills & analytical skills and be proficient with basic computer and smart phone use.
• Must be knowledgeable and proficient in general security practices and law enforcement methods.
• Must have flexibility in availability to work and able to work 8-12 hour shifts.
• Ability to work in various settings with the verse corporate cultures.
• Must be a dependable team player with business maturity and a positive attitude.
Your application was submitted successfully.